Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fluorescent Nails

Hi everyone!
Just to let you know why I haven't posted in few days, I've been busy cleaning out the garage.  But I manage to do a few mani's done in between.  For this mani I used foil tape to create the fluorescent look.  First I polish my nails with three different neon colors in diagonal, horizontal, etc... then I polish my entire nails in black, took off the foil tape and this is the fluorescent look!  I love it!!  I just hate to clean up after using a black, red and navy blue polish.  Unless you use the foil wrap method.  What do you think of the fluorescent look?  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!
This is what it looks with out the black

items used
Color Club: Neon collection
China Glaze: Liquid leather
Foil tape

2 comments: