Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, May 24, 2012

May's Copy Cat Mani

Good evening Ladies,

Well it's that time again, like I said last month that I would be doing a copy cat each month from fellow bloggers I follow.  For the month of May,  I decided to copy Yamileth from Yamiidoesnails.  Like I mention on a previous post that my favorite color is red, although I don't wear it often.  When I saw this mani I knew I had to do a replica of it.  You should check out Yamiidoesnail blog, she has beautiful designs!!!  This is her creation.














This is my version!!  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

Items used
Kleancolor: Neon Fuschia for the base coat
China Glaze: Liquid leather (blk)
Konad special white
ip: M56, M57
Seche Vite as the top coat




2 comments:

  1. That's a cute and pretty manicure ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The creator did a great job!! Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete