Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, May 20, 2012

Real Women Conference 2012

Good morning Beautiful!!

So I was in a women conference Thursday evening and all day Friday.  Marilyn Skinner was our first speaker of the evening and we also had spunky Andi Andrew from New York City.  The best part was having CeCe Winans singing, yes CeCe Winans the famous 8 times Grammy winner and including Stellar Awards!!  What a voice, and when she sings gospel, all deaf ears can hear.   What an experience this conference was.  So I invite all those readers in Southern California to joy us next year for "Beautiful" Real Women Conference July 18-19 twenty 13.   At Cottonwood Church Los Alamitos.    On to NOTD...
I have a simple mani, I am going to start doing swatches because I have so many polishes that I have not used.  So by swatching I will be able to use more of them.  What do you think about this simple blue with glitter?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!! 
Items used

Sally Hansen: Himalayan Blue
China Glaze:  Techno

No comments:

Post a Comment