Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, May 10, 2012

Napoleon Nails

Good evening,

I wanted to do a mani for Mother's day, instead I decided to do one tonight and celebrate it for all those that speak Spanish.  As you may know in many Spanish speaking countries, Mother's day is celebrated on May 10th regardless of the day of the week.  So I had a mix color bouquet of tulips delivered to my mother today.  And I will also celebrate it again on Sunday.  So for all you, Spanish speaking mother's "FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES"  Back to NOTD, I was inspired by a dress my co-worker had on yesterday.  It was pink, white, grey and dark grey.  So I decided to call my mani, Napoleon because when you see the dark color it looks like a light brown.  What do you think?  Do you like the design?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!


Items used

Nubar: Baby pink
Le Rosa: Snow white
Petitles: Vintage grey

2 comments:

  1. I like the color combination and the way you constructed the color blocks. I gave a marble cake to my mom today because I celebrate 10 de mayo for mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so I must say we have that in common too, beside nail addiction.

    ReplyDelete