Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chocolate Dip Nails

Good evening,

For this Wednesday evening, I have a Chocolate Dip nail design.  I just love this color from Essie.  At first I didn't know what to call this mani, but my husband said it looked like I dip my nails in chocolate.  So I thought, that's what I will call it.  I also did a simple mani with Essie: Sand Tropez and changed it a little by adding a water marble on the ring finger and thumb.  Which of the two you like best?     Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!

Items used
Base Color: Sand Tropez
Revlon: Espresso
China Glaze: Jingle Bells

Base Color: Sand Tropez
Water marble on Ring finger and thumb
 Sinful Color-Grecian Sun, Pure Ice: Unzip me

No comments:

Post a Comment