Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Splatter nails

Good evening,

I have a splatter nail design for you this Tuesday evening.  For this mani I used a coffee straw to design the splatter.  I used a different base color for each of my nails and used opposite colors to do the splatter look.   Some nails came out ok and the others not so good.  Which one do you like?  You can create this look by dipping the coffee straw onto nail polish then blowing into the straw.  But, you can also create the look of nail splatter by using BM 202.  Either one is different and unique.  Well, this is it for tonight thanks for stopping by until next post!

Items used
China Glaze: Sunshine pop, Dance baby, Electric beat, Sweet hook
La Rosa: Snow White
Coffee Straws


No comments:

Post a Comment