Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, May 20, 2012

Water Marble

Good afternoon,

So I did another water marble, and this time I succeed! Yay!!, It is still a messy job, although I used tape.  I love the color combination, I will practice on tips so that I can do more colorful water marbling and do them on my own nails.  Remember practice makes perfect!!!  For this mani I used clear base and then I added Whimsical.  Once that was dried I did the water marble, this is why you can see some dots on the pic's it is not water bubbles.  You can actually see the sparkles from Whimsical under the water marbling.  What do you think?  I love it!!

Items used

Sally Hansen: Maximum growth
Revlon: Whimsical as base coat
China Glaze: For Audrey
Prisma:  No name from pastel
Oil of Olay: Bronze reflection

2 comments:

  1. I'm never successful at water-marbling. The nail polsh never spreads on the water and it just ends up as a blob :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on the brand of polish you use. Try China glaze that worked for me.

    ReplyDelete