Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neon Trio

Good morning,

This Wednesday, I have a Neon Trio with bundle monster stamping, glitter and pearl stones.  What a combination right!   Well,  when I imagine this in my mind it looked great!  Once I added the stamping it seemed not so right, so I added the glitter and still not so right.  Then I added the pearl stones and it kinda look a little better.  But I am not convince, its a fail nail design!  Although it looks different, I like it and I don't.  Is that weird or what?  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!  Have a great day :D

Items used
Sinful Colors: Innocent, Courtney Orange and Bikini
Finger Paints: Floating on a Cloud (glitter)
Special polish: White and Black
BM ip:224,222
Pearl stones: hot pink and orange 

No comments:

Post a Comment