Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, May 4, 2012

Blue Gradient on Bling

Hello Ladies,

Gradient nails is something I have been wanting to try for some time but never got the right look.  It always looked messy.  So I tried again, and again it didn't look right.  So I decided to add glitter to the finished product and this is the outcome, blue gradient on bling.  I am so pleased with the design, it looks so pretty!  What do you think?   Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!


Items used
Base coat: Finger Paints-Blissfully Blue
Sponged on: Sinful Colors-Love Nails
Vixen Glitter: Color Club- Art of Seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment