Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grey snakeskin

Good evening,

So we watched "The Avengers", not all that, but my husband really liked it, go figure.  First, because I don't like Iron man.  I like the Incredible hawk, Captain America and the others.  Iron man is so cocky, I didn't even like Iron man when it came out the first time, trust me I fell asleep when I went to watch it and I sure didn't see the second one.  Anyway, back to NOTD.  I have a simple grey with a snakeskin stamped design.  You can berely see it,  I really didn't have much time to do more.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!

Items used
Base:  Sinful Colors-Slate
Stamp color: Sinful Colors-Out of this world
BM:215

No comments:

Post a Comment