Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, May 27, 2012

Essie Hauls

Good evening Readers!!

I did it again!, bought polishes when I said I was not going to buy any more.  But I got them for a bargain and I just couldn't pass them up.  This is my stash of Essie's.  And of course I did a summer mani with three of the Essie colors, a water marble with a white flower.  What do you think of the design?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a huge haul! I love your water marble♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I pulled out 4 more bottles that I had on another bag. I need to rearrange my storage bins so I know where all my polishes are and by brand. Or start selling/swaping.

    ReplyDelete