Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Happy Mother's Day"

Good morning,

"Happy Mother's Day" to all you mother's out there!  My mani for this mother's day is like the Napoleon mani with the exception of neon orange.  I wanted to wear something pinkish but I really don't have pink.  I have two pink sweaters, no tops/blouses that are pink.  But for some reason I am starting to like pink a lot.  In the pic's you will be able to see the color of the dress I am wearing and the colors of my mani.  I hope you like this mani, and I hope you enjoy your Mother's day, may the Lord Bless you always.... Thanks for stopping by, until next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment