Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, June 1, 2012

Cloud Accent

Good evening dear readers!

Happy Friday!  For this evening I have a cloud accent mani,  I been wanting to do a cloud mani for a long time, but I was not able to achieve the look and I would stop on my first nail.  Finally I decided to do it regardless of the outcome.  So I am proud to say that I was able to accomplish it on the first try.  And I love the color combination that I've chosen.  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!

Items used
Base color:  Essence Wake up
Essence: Lime up, Break through
Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment