Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, June 9, 2012

Glamorous Purple

Good morning dear Readers!

Well I am still pushing through my Insanity workout.  Today will be day 6, it is still hard, but it gets better each day.  I want to be able to be fit or slimmer for my birthday in November, yes I know its way out, but I want to give myself enough time to work out and not give up.  Anyway,  I have a gorgeous purple mani for you today.  I've done a couple of stamp mani's but I really wanted to show you something else.  I really love the way this mani turned out.  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

Items used
Milani: Purple Passion
OPI:  DS Coronation
Wild n Wet: Party of Five Glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment