Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, June 4, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman

Good evening dear Readers!

So my husband and I went to watch" Snow White and the Huntsman".  I liked it, but it seemed like it dragged a little.  I don't think they chose the right person for Snow White.  Kristen Stewart is not girly for that role,  she is more of a Tomboy.  I really like Charlize Theron's part, she played it very good and so did Chris Hemsworth.  That handsome devil,  don't tell my husband I said that lol.  Anyway,  last week we saw "Dark Shadows" to me it's a replica of "Devil becomes her" with Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep but in a newer version. Have any of my visitors seen either movie?  What did you think of either one?  Leave a comment.  Ok, lets continue with NOTD:  I said in a previous post that I got my Mash and Cheeky plates last week so I did a mani with Cheeky plate.  What do you think of the mani?  I really like the colors of the DS collection by OPI, do you have any from this collection?  Well this is all for tonight thanks for stopping by, until next polish!!

items used

OPI: DS Sapphire
China Glaze: Electric Beat
Special Black
Cheeky ip: 24
I sponged Electric Beat on the tips

No comments:

Post a Comment