Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Absolute beauty

Good evening dear readers/visitors!!

I just want to give you an update on my insanity work out.  I am still doing the work out, I've only missed two days of workout due to an injury with my knee.  But I am back in the game, and still sweating each exercise, I must be insane otherwise it would not be called insanity.   I just started my fourth week of insanity and already I have lost inches, I didn't weight myself before I started the insanity workout, so I can't say I lost weight.  But I can say I am down a size from what I was and that is more important than seeing it on the scale.  Anyway on to NOTD... For this mani I use Nubar: Absolute, it a beautiful holographic blue.  Although you really can't see it on the picture it is beautiful in real life, and I added Mash stamp 46 on my ring finger for that extra touch.  Hope you enjoy this post,  thanks for stopping by until next polish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment