Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, June 23, 2012

June's Copy Cat mani

Good afternoon dear readers/visitors!!

I began my copy cat mani with a base of Essie beam up instant nail whitener followed by two coats of Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue and sponged the tips with SH: In the Navy.  Since I don't have Zoya Yummy and Indigo I had to improvise with a similar color or close enough color.  For the shimmer on the tips I used Finger Paints: Floating on a Cloud.
Once that dried, I used special polish in white with Red Angel image plate RA105 to stamp on the design.  After waiting for a little bit, I apply top coat and I notice it smudged a little.

I fell in love with this design when I came across LuvMyLacquer blog.  If you haven't visit her blog you need to check it out, she has "beautiful designs" and she is a "Sweet Heart"!  If you have any questions she replies through facebook and her blog.  How great is that!  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!!

This is her design...


And this is my copy cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment