Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, June 7, 2012

Insanity Workout

Good morning dear Readers!

I started the Insanity Workout on Monday, and let me tell you it is hard!  I've been so tired that I have not polished my nails, and I always find time to polish.  Working a full time job, coming home to fix dinner and then workout is a big job in itself.  So after my workout I am so exhausted!  All I want to do is take a cold shower, relax and go to bed.  Normally, I would do my nails, play bubble shooter (which is addicting) or play COD with my husband and end up going to bed at 11:00pm or later.  But after Insanity workout, I just want to take a shower and go to bed, can you believe this is around 9:30 pm.  Anyway, I decided to post in the morning.  So lets continue with NOTD....I got around to do one nail stamp design.  I will try to do more stamping with my Mash and Cheeky image plate.  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!


Items used

Essie: Woltz for base color
Nubar: Absolute on tips
Special black
Mash ip: 40

2 comments: