Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Needle Technique

Hello dear readers/visitors!

For today's post I decided to use the Needle technique for making Tie Dye look, unfortunately it really doesn't look like a tie dye on my nails or does it?  I just have to keep practicing to get that perfect look.
These were done using four neon polishes from Color Club collection: no name since I bought them at Ross:(  And to top it off, I broke a nail on each hand; my thumb on the left hand and the pointer on my right.  I am still debating if I should cut them all down or let it be.  Trust me the pictures look weird!
That's all for this evening, thanks for stopping by; until next polish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment