Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, July 1, 2012

Geometric Happy go Lucky

Good afternoon dear readers/visitors!

For this Sunday's mani, I decided to use my Happy go Lucky polishes.  I believe I've only used them once before and this time I wanted to used them all with a geometric design.  As you can see each finger nail is done different; no two are alike, it may have one of the colors repeated by none are exactly the same. I have so many ideas and designs that I want to share with you, but I really don't have the time to do them.  I am planning on doing one for the 4th of July this evening.  Hopefully I can post it tomorrow, we only have a few more days left before the 4th of July.  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment