Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hawaii Vacation

Good afternoon dear readers/visitors

I am happy to show you a few scenes from Hawaii.  We flew in on Saturday, July 7, 2012 to Oahu, Waikiki.  The reason for our 3 day stay at Waikiki was to visit Pearl Harbor.  The first time I visited Oahu was 15 years ago.  I also visited Pearl Harbor, the Kodak show, Germaine's Luau, Hilo stores, Divers reef and did my first time share orientation.  Last year, my husband and I visited Hawaii on a Cruise in March and was unable to visit Pearl Harbor.  This is why we came back to Hawaii, with the exception of staying more days in Maui to get away from the busy city.  We will be celebrating our anniversary on July 11th.

That's all folks, thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy the pic's; until next post!




These two pic's are in Maui
The Westin Hotel & Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment