Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, July 2, 2012

Independence Mani

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

Finally, after working all day and working out with Insanity, I was able to do my 4th of July mani.  I love it, it is simple but its so cute!  Although it's cute I will take it off by Wednesday.  What are your plans for this Independence day?  I am happy to say that this weekend my husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in Hawaii.  So I am not sure if I want to carry nail polish, laptop etc... to keep up with my blogging.  One thing for sure, we are still going to be doing our Insanity workout. :(
That all folks; thanks for stopping by, until next polish!

Items used
LA colors: no name in blue
Kleancolor: White
Red stripper
Mash ip: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment