Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Solid Color

Good evening dear readers/visitors!!

As promise, I did a few mani's with no bling or an extras.  Just color swatches, hope you like these colors.  I was told by a co-worker that she likes to see my nails because I always have something different.  When she saw them today, she said:  anyone can polish their nails, no fun if they are just plain.  How do you like that!  I am known by my colorful nails and designs.  Well that's all folk's thanks for stopping by, until next post!



ok I had to sneak in a mani with a little extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment