Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, July 28, 2012

July's Copy Cat mani

Hello Lacquerheads,

I almost forgot to do my monthly copy cat.  Today I came across I'm Feeling Nail Venturous blog, and as soon as I saw this mani, I knew I had to do a copy cat.  That is when I realized that the month is almost over and I had not re-created a mani from a favorite blogger.  Since I don't have the name brands she used I had to improvise with the colors that I own.  This is her creation......
and this is my re-creation of her mani
Items used
Sinful Colors: Casablanca as the base
Milani 3D: 509 Hologaphic
China Glaze: Devotion to create the granite on the tips
and Laser tape

No comments:

Post a Comment