Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, July 15, 2012

OPI DS Reserve

Good evening dear readers/visitors!

We got back into Cali on Saturday night, it felt like a 8 hr flight.  We got our plane at 2:30 pm Hawaii time and got in at 11:00 pm Cali time so it was a long ride.  My husband is glad to be back and is ready to go to work tomorrow, me in the other hand don't start work until Tuesday.  The previous post shows you a few pictures that I took with my IPhone.  I don't like to take pictures or carry a camera so there is not many pictures to show.  On to NOTD...I have this gorgeous polish from the OPI DS collection that I had waiting for me. That's all folks, thanks for stopping by until next post!! For now I will start planning for our next trip, since I love to travel and always find time to look for places to go.  Next trip Tahiti or Germany here we come or not!





No comments:

Post a Comment