Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, July 23, 2012

Shelby Luxe and Lush

Hello dear readers/visitors!

For this mani, I have a beautiful pink!  But like always; I need to add something.  Why can't I just do swatches without adding something!!  I love that extra touch!  Or maybe like that extra bling/flashy look.  I promise to do more swatches since I have so many polishes that I have not used.  I started to like Pink more and more .  Maybe I will join Pink on Wednesdays.


Items used
Zoya: Shelby
China Glaze: Luxe and Lush
Special White, Yellow, Green and Red for the dots
BM


No comments:

Post a Comment