Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, July 22, 2012

Naked nails

Good afternoon dear readers/visitors

I wanted to show you what my nails look like without polish.  As you can see I have a split on my index and middle finger.  I have to repair it everytime I change my polish, I use a tea bag piece with nail glue and then I buff it until its smooth.  I read on a blog that there is a repair kit at Sally's that is strong and it's callled Orly nail rescue.  Have you heard of it or tried it?  I have not had the change to go get it, but I must have it ASAP.   What do you thing of my naked nails?  I couldn't stand to see them naked that I had to polish my daughter's nails.  I did polish my nails after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment