Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, July 6, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance

Good morning dear readers/visitors!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
Today I have a simple but beautiful swatch of OPI DS.  Normally I would add a design or something but it is sooooooo beautiful by itself that I am going to wear it alone.  I am happy to say that we are not going to be doing our Insanity workout in Hawaii!!   We are just going to have to pick up our 6th week when we get back.
OMG! that is going to be torture, because it's a very hard workout and by slacking off for a week I know its going to feel like the first time again.  Anyway,  I'll deal with it when we return.  That's all folk, thanks for stopping by until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment