Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sinful Colors on Sale Again!

Hello dear readers/visitors!

Just a quick note, Sinful Colors are on sale again at Walgreen!  If you are obsessed with nail polish like I am, you will head towards Walgreen.  They are 99 cents, I just came from buying 13 bottles.  My local Walgreen's did not have the ones I really need, like... Star fish, Verbera and Open Sea.  These are dups from  OPI POTC collection.  This means I will have to visit other Walgreen's to see if they carry what I am looking for.  That's all folks, thanks for stopping by until next post!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I really wanted to go to walgreens today for this deal but I visited 2 Sally Beauty stores for the 50% off clearance nail polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dulce, You know, I am a sucker for sales... specially if it involves nail polish; I did visit Sally's today to get my Rescue kit and I controled myself to not look at the polish. Yay!!! I was good today!!

    ReplyDelete