Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer designs

Good afternoon dear Reader!!
Sorry for being MIA for a few days,  I have been working out with insanity and I got injured on my left knee.  I believe its a pinch nerve, so I had to stop working out for a few days.  I was able to do marbling and a few stamping designs.  Which design is your favorite?  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!
Wishing all you fathers out there a "Happy Fathers Day".

Items used
Color Club: Neon Pink and Blue
NYC: Lexington Yellow


Items used
Essie: Waltz for base color
Sally Hansen: Resilent Red
China Glaze: Liquid Leather
Milani: White




No comments:

Post a Comment