Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, June 14, 2012

Waves on Gradient

Good evening dear Readers!

I been so tired after my workout in the evenings that I have not had time to polish my nails.  This insanity workout is kicking my butt.  I finally was able to create a mani for you on Tuesday.  My workout was easier and not so strenuous.  I started out with a soft yellow as my base and did a gradient look for the tips, but I wanted to add that little extra touch by using my stamps. I really like the subtle look of this mani.  Do you like it?  This is all for tonight until next post,  thanks for stopping by!
Items used
Sinful Colors: Unicorn
Mirage: French Touch
IP: RA106

No comments:

Post a Comment