Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, June 21, 2012

Polka dots

Good evening dear readers/visitors!!

This evening theme is polka dots.  I like the way it looks on the picture, but when I look at it, it seems messy.  Maybe because my nails are not full of dots?  I have seen other pictures and they look great or is it just me?  I have so many stamping to do, but it can get boring if you keep doing the same thing this is why I decided to do random polka dots.  Thanks for stopping by, until next polish!

Items used
Nubar: Lemon Sherbert base color 
China Glaze: Liqued Leather
Sinful Colors: Slate
Milani: White
Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment