Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mash nail plates

Good morning my dear readers!

I received my first and new Mash nail collections on Thursday, and I can't wait to start stamping.  But since I have other mani's that I have done I will be posting those for now.  I also received the Cheeky nail plates on Wednesday and will be doing a lot of stamping so stay tuned for lots of stamped nails.  Enjoy your weekend thanks for stopping by until next polish!  Ooooh by the way I am going to go watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" Yay!!!

Items used

China Glaze Electropop Collection
Dance baby as base color
Electric beat for the blue dots
Sinful Colors: Amethyst purple dots




No comments:

Post a Comment