Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, April 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!

Good evening cyberworld!

I wanted to share with all, that I was nominated by Pink by Stephanie the "Versatile Blogger Award".  I am so flatter by this award since I've only had my blog for a short period of time and I have two followers.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

At first, I thought it would be easy to get followers since I started with Instagram and have 190 followers.  But in reality, it take time and something different than other blogs, it take versatility.  So I came up with the idea of a journal of moments in my life.  I hope you find something different and interesting on my blog that will inspire you to return or extent to others.  Thanks for stopping by!!
 

The Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Image to your blog post.

7 Random facts

  1. Love to travel
  2. Obsessed with nail polish
  3. Love to go to the movies
  4. Love tropical weather, can't stand being cold
  5. Red is my favorite color, although I don't wear it
  6. Hate to cook, but do it anyway
  7. Love sweets, chocolate, candies, cookies, cakes, etc...
The Bloggers


  • Colores de Carol
  • Copy That, Copy Cat
  • Canadian Nail Fanatic
  • The Nailasaurus
  • The Polish Perfectionist
  • Goose's Glitter
  • Oooh, Shinies
  • Rebecca likes nails
  • The Nail Network
  • Nailside

No comments:

Post a Comment