Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Hunger Games

So I wanted to know what was all the fuss about the Hunger Games.  I saw it on TV, nail polish collection, etc...  So my husband and I went to go watch the movie.  I really liked the movie.  Yesterday we went to see: Wrath of the Titans, it was a good movie but not as good as the Hunger Games.  I recommend you go watch it.  I love to go watch a movie every weekend.  So from time to time, I will talk about movies too.



For this weekend I have a couple of manis...For this mani I used NYC: Lexington Yellow for the base and NYC: Water Street Blue for the design,  I used ip BM224.  My fave is nubar: Treasure and I added rhinestones to add that extra glam. Although it's still glamorous by itself.   Which one do you like the most?  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment