Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, April 14, 2012

Copy Cat Mani

Good evening Ladies,

I hope you had a wonderful day!  Tonight I present to you a copy cat mani, I came up with my own version of a fellow blogger nail art (Nails by Kayla Shevonne).  If you are not following her blog then you should definitely check her out, her nail art is fantastic!  Here is her original nail work...


and this is mine. 
Nail Polish Used

Essie-Sand Tropez (base color)
Essie- bordeaux (burgundy dot)
Sinful Colors-innocent (lime dot)
Revlon-stormy (taupe dot)

I really enjoy doing the copy cat mani, I will be doing one each month, so stay tuned.  Thanks for stoppping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. As of today, I have QA27-32 available too.
    If you buy QA 1-26 (or QA1-32 if you would like to)The price is $2 per plate with free shipping within the US.
    If you are interested, please contact me at usagui245 at yahoo.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete