Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sophisticated nails

Good evening Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Today I have a sophisticated nail design for you guys.  Shall we get on to it?  I started this mani with a base of OPI:DS Coronation, once it was dried, I applyed one coat of La Rosa: Snow White as a french tip, once it was dried I then applyed one coat of China Glaze: Liquid Leather (Blk).  I also used a metalic strip above the white, and I finished it up with Seche Vite.  I really loved the outcome of this mani!  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!


Does your Seche Vite get thick after a while?  Do you use thinner to break the thickness?

4 comments:

  1. I love this look!

    I heard that it does get thick, they have Seche Vite repair but I dont know how well regular nail polish thinner will work I havent tried it, but i definitely will when mine gets thick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I read the comment you left on my blog. I sent you the information to your email. Thank you.

    BTW, I have OPI DS Coronation too. A lovely holo nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephanie for the info. I got about 20 bottles of Seche Vita one day that was on sale for $3.45 with a license manicure card that a co-worker lend me that day. One bottle alone cost $8 or close to $9 at Sallys. When I told my walking partner at work she wanted some, so I share the love...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dulce, I would love to see you nails with the DS Coronation. That color is so beautiful alone. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete