Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, April 13, 2012

Zebra and Cheetah

Good evening ladies:

I am excited to present these two manis that are very, very similar.  I wanted to see what it looked like with out the Cheetah stamp, and I like it more with the Zebra and Cheetah look.  What do you think?  Which one is your favorite?    For these two manis I used Orly: Jade and Color Club: Foil Pink.  I used Jade as the base coat and taped off 1/4 of the nail bed and polish it with Foil Pink.  For the ring finger I used Foil Pink as the base and taped off 1/4 of the nail and polish it with Jade.  I used ip M57.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment