Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blue for Autism Awareness Month

Good evening,

I wanted to make a blue marble mani, but that is time consuming and so messy.  So I did a mani with blue instead of the green I did on Instagr'am.  This design was a finalist on Instagr'am.  I am going to participated in an Autism Awareness contest that Jessica from Luvmylacquer is having.  I accidentally came across her blog when I was reading another blog.  I am so glad I pressed the wrong key when I was trying to get out of the computer.  This is the mani that I will be entering for the contest.  Wish me luck!  Thanks for stopping by!



Items used

Base Color: Nubar Baby Blue
Tips: Orly Sweet Peacock
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment