Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, April 9, 2012

Marble

Good evening,

I have a Marble mani for you this evening.  I have tried to do marbling manis on other occasions, but it just doesn't look like other marble manis that I have seen from my favorite reading blogs.  It is messy, and takes up so much time, and to top it off I am so impatient. " Can someone please advise me as to what I am doing wrong".  Any how, I used NYC colors to create this many, and I added white dots to give it that extra look.  What do you think about this design?    Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment