Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Good afternoon!

"May everyday be as colorful as Easter because of the resurrection of our savior."

Today I present to you two simple but pretty nail design, althought they look alike in color they are not.  For this mani I used NYC: Mint Macaroon as the base and ip M60 with special black for the design on the ring finger.  For the Sea Green design, I used Essence: Let's get lost as the base and You belong to me for the wave using a smART stencil.  Which one is your favorite!

Thanks for stopping by until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment