Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nail Storage

Good evening,

I was able to find a bigger nail storage cart at the flea market for $15.00 dollars, and I also got another
cart with colored bins.  My nail storage cart is only three drawers and I have a medium and a mini on top of each other.  And as you can see on the picture, I also have three bins on the side.  Hopefully with this big storage cart I can fit all my nail stuff.  But, I keep buying more and more polishes and I have not had a chance to use all or most of them. You see the ones on the cart with color bins, those I got today for a dollar each.   Once I organize my big storage cart I will post it so you can see the outcome.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment