Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cinderella Tip Toe on Cream Pink

Good morning Ladies,

I have a mani with Sinful Colors.  I just love the color Cinderella!  You can use it alone or with any other color its just so pretty, it has pink shimmering.  I didn't have a better title for this mani so I called it Cinderella Tip Toe on Cream Pink because my french tips are Cream Pink.  What do you think about the title?  Corny??
Since my husband is not working today (Saturday),  I will not be doing my nails two or three times,  I will have to get a rain check.  He has the day all planned out for us, we are going to breakfast, shopping (not the mall), going to the movies, maybe we'll watch "Safe" I really don't want to see "The Raven" it just doesn't appeal to me.  And lastly we will go have Mandarine food at Chinatown.  Thanks for stopping by, until next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment