Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, April 27, 2012

Sinful Colors on sale

Good evening,

For this Friday night I have Sinful Colors that are on sale at Walgreens for .99 cents each.  I stopped by on Wednesday evening and picked up 9 bottles (the ones in a circle), I couldn't pass this bargain up.  I can officially say that I have an addiction with nail polish!  Yes, it's an addiction if you can't stop buying polishes when you have so many in your stash and you haven't used them all.  I even got a few that I already owned, how bad is that!! :(  This is my Sinful Color stash, thanks for stopping by until next post!


4 comments:

  1. A few weeks ago I saw Sinful Colors - Green Ocean for only 99cents. Such a beautiful flakie nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHH i need to go to walgreens now! it ends today =( thank you for the info

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome! To bad Walgreen doesn't advertise their sale on Sinful Colors, you just have to visit often. I'm able to visit often since I have a Walgreen at walking distance. Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dulce, of all the ones I have I don't have that color, I have San Francisco, mint apple, Irish green, innocent and happy ending. I may have to go back and return my dups for the ones I don't have. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete