Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, April 16, 2012

Fashion Inspired nails

Good evening Ladies,

I hope you had a marvelous Monday to all! Tonight I am please to present this fashion inspired nail mani,  even though my nails are short  I was able to execute the design.  I saw this dress on pinterest and right away I knew I had to do a mani.  I only did a rose on my ring finger because I didn't want my mani to be extremely busy, so I did the rose in red, so it wouldn't blend together with the stripes and the lace.  What do you think of my creation?  Thanks for stopping by!


                                           
Items used

China Glaze: Black
La Rosa: Snow White
Sally Hansen: Red
BM14
Konad 76

1 comment: