Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, March 30, 2012

Green French manicure

Hi,
I have for you a French manicure.  I usually don't do french manicures because my nails are not that long.  Here goes...for this mani I used essence lime up as the base color and essence break through for the purple dots and I used an ip RA121 design on my ring finger.  For the blue mani, I used a blue color from Claires clearance no name on the bottle for the base, and black china glaze to stamp the design using ip RA103.   And for the third mani, I used a dollar brand Mirage called french touch.  I really liked the color by itself.  I will be doing some manis without designs, which is not what I normally do.  Hope you like one or all.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of them but my fave! is the first one! Beautiful color! Hey I love your blog so I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check my blog out to see!

    ReplyDelete