Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Friday, March 30, 2012

Cesar Chavez day off

Good evening,
So today I had the day off for Cesar Chavez.  It is considered a holiday for court employees.  So I did a couple of manis in the morning and then I had breakfast with one of my daughters and we went shopping at a beauty supply store I read on a blog.

The beauty supply store is in Garden Grove and it's called Beauty Zone.  You can find OPI (5.50), Orly (3.75), China Glaze (3.50), Essie(4.00) for a very reasonable price.  It is cheaper than buying it at Sallys, Ultra or other stores. 

There is another beauty supply store across from Target, it's called Skylark nail & beauty supplies they also carry OPI, Orly, China Glaze, Essie and other dollar brands.  It was bigger than the other store, but I didn't like the service.

There seems to be two other stores that sale OPI, Orly, China Glaze, Essie at a reasonable price but I did not have a chance to hit them up.  I will hit them up some other time. 
Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment