Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gray's Anatomy

Hi,
I just got this new wet n wild nail polish, it like a chameleon.  It looks green/purple-ish but when you polish it on, it looks more like a light taupe with light purple highlites.  Its a fastdry and its consistancy is creamy.  If you want to get most of the chameleon colors on, you may have to add two or more coats.  For this mani, I used gray's anatomy for the base and disturbia audace(wnw) for the diamond shape and a white stripper.  I also used a dotting tool below the white stripes in distrubia audace.

No comments:

Post a Comment