Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 DC2012: Day30, Tutorial

Hello dear readers/visitors!


Today's design is inspired by a tutorial, there are so many nail artist that I love and follow.  But I've been wanting to do a similar pattern that Bregie from Oooh Shinies have design.  She has many nail art, so make sure you go over to her blog and check them out.  I bought many polishes that she mentions in her blog instead of using konad special polish.  I created a matte with a metalic design using an image plate.  Although it's not the same color and pattern it's the same concept.  Thanks for stopping by until next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment