Hi everyone! I wanted to post this on my blog to let beautiful women know that she forgets what she's worth. I am offering my nail art service to those in the area. I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches.















Monday, September 10, 2012

31 DC 2012: Day 10, Gradient Nails

Hello dear readers/visitors!

For day 10 of 31 day challenge the theme is Gradient nails.  I've done gradient nail designs lately and I am getting better at doing them.  The colors I used for this gradient are Sally Hansen: Yellow Mellow as my base and Elf:Mysterious purple with Sally Hansen: Bubblegum Pink and to finish off my creation I added BM304 with special black.  I really loved the way it turned out! I got so many compliments even from men.   Thanks for stopping by, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment